Where's the Interactivity?
I started to write this blog to tell my friends what is happening to me. Besides, it's great to read it again as time passes by. But I also hoped that it would be interactive and people would leave comments, ask questions, or write down what is happening to them. So please feel free to do so.

9 comments:
I do... sometimes :)
me to:)
jobbulást!
ja, Dóri vagyok..
forradalom volt tegnap.
eljutnak hozzád a magyar hírek?
D.
velünk ez van. Nem aludtam sokat tegnap, virrasztottunk, a tv előtt ültünk és hüledeztünk.
indulnom kell edzésre, ma van az első edzés az új termünkben:)
na, így jó a blog-kommunikáció? :)
D.
but I tell you my comments in person ?!?!?!
Zsolt: The average word count in your comments is 3. That doesn't really count.
Sis: Leaving four short sentences within one minute doesn't mean regular contribution to my blog.
Princess: The complain was meant to the rest of the world.
ok, but I didn't know your expectation.
please, forgive me:)
D.
Here's a comment. :)
Post a Comment