skip to main | skip to sidebar

Prince of Darkness

Monday, September 04, 2006

You Are So Beautiful

(Joe Cocker)

You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see

You're everything I hoped for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me

You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hoped for
You're every, everything I need
You are so beautiful to me

Posted by Prince of Darkness at 11:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook

Balazs Fogoly | Create Your Badge
Balazs Fogoly

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ▼  2006 (57)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (18)
      • Sweet Little Princess
      • Whatever Can Go Wrong, Will Even Go Worse
      • Baby Ah B
      • Percy Shelley's Love's Philosophy
      • Coffee? Tea? Warm Water!
      • Four Seasons
      • Where's the Interactivity?
      • I Hate My Tonsils
      • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
      • A Day at St John Island
      • GergÅ‘ & Kata's Pre-Honeymoon in Singapore
      • Dinner at Ah B's Place
      • Forbidden City: Portrait of an Empress
      • Confidence Booster
      • I Want to Be a Consultant...
      • The Three Days in Detail
      • You Are So Beautiful
      • Three Days of Celebration
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (5)