I Want to Be a Consultant...
...because I like to advise people.
...because I am good in cutting myself out from tough situations.
...and because the salary is good.
Jokes aside, I think it's an interesting job, and it also gives a lot of tools and a good network to start my own company later. And I'd like to be an entrepreneur. It's great to create something for myself, especially when others benefit from it as well. Something like the project Nath, Alex and I did for Social Entrepreneurship. We planned a cosmetics company, which employs, educates and eventually places in jobs Thai prostitutes, while generates profit to its owners.
...because I am good in cutting myself out from tough situations.
...and because the salary is good.
Jokes aside, I think it's an interesting job, and it also gives a lot of tools and a good network to start my own company later. And I'd like to be an entrepreneur. It's great to create something for myself, especially when others benefit from it as well. Something like the project Nath, Alex and I did for Social Entrepreneurship. We planned a cosmetics company, which employs, educates and eventually places in jobs Thai prostitutes, while generates profit to its owners.
No comments:
Post a Comment