Saturday, September 30, 2006

Whatever Can Go Wrong, Will Even Go Worse

My princess and I went to Delifrance the other day to eat cordon bleu, the bread-crumb coated pork meat with cheese and ham filling. This is what happened:
  • They took it off the menu, so I ordered onion soup and chicken steak instead.
  • They brought the chicken steak first, and when I told them I though I would get the soup first, they asked me for a minute to clarify the issue.
  • They didn't clarify the issue, but brought the soup a few minutes later. I asked them to take back the steak, and serve it when I'm finished with the soup, otherwise it will get cold.
  • They kept the steak warm while I was enjoying the quite mediocre, rather sweet onion soup, they just forgot to remove the side salad from the plate, which became soggy.
  • Bonus: they forgot to ask me which of the four souces I choose for the stake, so they decided I might have asked it with the black-pepper one.

No comments: