skip to main | skip to sidebar

Prince of Darkness

Monday, September 18, 2006

I Hate My Tonsils

My tonsils are giving me problems again. Going from the hot and humid outside into the airconditioned inside they get inflamed easily. Then I get sore throat and headache, start coughing and can't sleep for days. I really hate my tonsils. I should show them to a doctor and get them removed if necessary.

Posted by Prince of Darkness at 3:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook

Balazs Fogoly | Create Your Badge
Balazs Fogoly

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ▼  2006 (57)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (18)
      • Sweet Little Princess
      • Whatever Can Go Wrong, Will Even Go Worse
      • Baby Ah B
      • Percy Shelley's Love's Philosophy
      • Coffee? Tea? Warm Water!
      • Four Seasons
      • Where's the Interactivity?
      • I Hate My Tonsils
      • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
      • A Day at St John Island
      • GergÅ‘ & Kata's Pre-Honeymoon in Singapore
      • Dinner at Ah B's Place
      • Forbidden City: Portrait of an Empress
      • Confidence Booster
      • I Want to Be a Consultant...
      • The Three Days in Detail
      • You Are So Beautiful
      • Three Days of Celebration
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (5)