Four Seasons
As I grew up in Hungary, this is my first year when I don't witness the changes of seasons. My princess, on the other hand, has lived all her life in Singapore and has never seen the infinite fields of white snow, the white and pink blossoms of the cherry trees, the meadows covered in red poppies, or the thousands of colors of the falling leaves. One of the most prominent Hungarian artists, Pal Szinyei-Merse, created amazing paintings around the turn of the last century. I attached some of my favorites.









5 comments:
Én nem szeretnék egész évben nyáron lenni, mert akkor 12 hónapig kínozna az allergia :)
én pár évig élvezném, de aztán lehet h hiányoznának az évszakok.
megjöttek az ausztrál rokonok, nagyon helyesek!
D.
Miccccsoda interaktivitás, kéremalássan :) ennyit tesz egy kis panaszkodás a "házigazda" részéről :)
pedig nekem azért nincs blogom, mert utálok írni. A kommentálás is nagy szó tőlem :)
D.
aren't you the lucky one dear... and once again, i don't understand the rest of the comments posted
Post a Comment