Monday, October 02, 2006

Time Passes Faster on Weekends

On Friday after school, I met Gergő and Kata for a few hours on their way back from Bali. We went to eat ramen at Plaza Singapura and we had a chat afterwards at the park near by. Unfortunately, Kata felt quite sick, she must have eaten something.

On Saturday, Sylvia and I went to Bugis. She was craving for ramen, so I had it two days in a row. She had her hair cut afterwards. Then we went to have neoprints taken of us. Neoprints are those glittery photographs, where you pose in front of a blue screen, and then a computer will add different backgrounds and elements. We were shopping a bit later, I needed some business wear. Finally, we went to visit ama and ah gong (grandpa).



On Sunday, we met Ruben at Fullerton Hotel. He invited us, and also three other guys, for a brunch with free flow of champagne. I haven't had such variety of good cheese for almost a year. We were talking about life, business and Asia. Afterwards we watched Banquette, the Chinese adaptation of Shakespeare's Hamlet, starring Zhang Ziyi and Daniel Wu. I liked it a lot, although you can't compare it to Kurosawa's Shakespeare adaptations. In the night, we even watched An American Haunting on DVD.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recently I dicoverd Indonesian cousin again...yamii...
sister

Anonymous said...

oops, cuisine I mean.