Saturday, October 07, 2006

Weekend Plans

My tonsils are giving me a hard time again. This time I went to see a doctor, and he prescribed some anti-inflammatory pills. It seems I have to get them removed sooner or later. But the good news is, that weekend is here. Today, Sylvia cooked an amazing dinner. We started with mushroom soup, followed by her favorite dish she learnt from her grandma, which is a wok fried minced pork dish with egg, ginger and dark soy sauce, with rice and stir fried vegetables as side dishes. We bought guava but forgot about it. We'll eat them tomorrow, I will have them plain, Sylvia with saur plum powder. Tomorrow we'll visit the zoo, then have dinner with family. Sunday we'll go for a karaoke. This will be my first time, I feel a bit nervous. I like singing, I just can't. I hope I won't sound terrible.

No comments: