Temporary Depression Seasoned with Severe Impatience
The haze is terrible. The smoke comes from Indonesia, where they burn the forrest to gain land for agriculture. I haven't seen the sun for weeks, everything is grey. Besides, my tonsils are in really bad shape. I have headache all the time and I'm very weak. I will see the specialist tomorrow to discuss the surgery. I hope I will get rid of them soon. These things make me quite depressed, and with the job search, it's just not a good time. I still have many applications in line, and I'm confident to get a good job in Singapore, still, it gives me stress. I hope to get over this period soon, and enjoy my life with my princess and my friends. This period we haven't organized a single pot luck. I hope the next one, which is the last one, will be really amazing.

I shot this photo two years ago, back in Hungary. I had the patience to sit for four hours for a single shot, so I will have the patience with anything else too. I took really interesting courses for next period, mostly focusing on entrepreneurship. I will also keep on learning rapid reading. So far, I increased my reading speed around 2-3 times from the earlier one. And as soon as I accept a job offer, I will start learning Mandarin too. And of course I'm trying to pick up some Hokkien as well, as that's the dialect Sylvia speaks.

I shot this photo two years ago, back in Hungary. I had the patience to sit for four hours for a single shot, so I will have the patience with anything else too. I took really interesting courses for next period, mostly focusing on entrepreneurship. I will also keep on learning rapid reading. So far, I increased my reading speed around 2-3 times from the earlier one. And as soon as I accept a job offer, I will start learning Mandarin too. And of course I'm trying to pick up some Hokkien as well, as that's the dialect Sylvia speaks.

No comments:
Post a Comment