Happy Birthday, Singapore!
Wednesday was the 41st anniversary of Singapore's independence. They celebrated with four days of fireworks. I saw the one on Thursday from Nathalie's office. Great view on the bay from the 13th floor. Then I saw bits of the show on Friday from Nathalie's new apartment. Even better view, as she lives on the 28th floor, but the fireworks was blocked by some of the office buildings.
Friday was Nathalie's house warming and farewell party. It's not a contradiction though. She moved into this new apartment with her boyfriend, and she leaves in 2 weeks. She will spend the next four months on the French campus.
Sunday I met Winnie, one of the girlfriends of my princess. She's a really nice girl. She was the first one we invited for Sylvia's birthday party. Her birthday is on 4 September. Since it's a Monday, the party is going to be on 2 September. I will invite most of her friends, and some of mine. I planned it as a surprise party, but after a while I realized that I don't know the names and contacts of most of her friends, she always mentions their nicknames. In the end I asked her to give me a list of the people she wants to invite.
Today I played tennis with Ruben. It was great to play after a year or more. My swings are really rusty and it's really tough to play in the heat and humidity. Next time I will bring at least 3 liters of water, extra sets of towels and another shirt.
Friday was Nathalie's house warming and farewell party. It's not a contradiction though. She moved into this new apartment with her boyfriend, and she leaves in 2 weeks. She will spend the next four months on the French campus.
Sunday I met Winnie, one of the girlfriends of my princess. She's a really nice girl. She was the first one we invited for Sylvia's birthday party. Her birthday is on 4 September. Since it's a Monday, the party is going to be on 2 September. I will invite most of her friends, and some of mine. I planned it as a surprise party, but after a while I realized that I don't know the names and contacts of most of her friends, she always mentions their nicknames. In the end I asked her to give me a list of the people she wants to invite.
Today I played tennis with Ruben. It was great to play after a year or more. My swings are really rusty and it's really tough to play in the heat and humidity. Next time I will bring at least 3 liters of water, extra sets of towels and another shirt.

2 comments:
A bit more frequently, please :)
nálunk tegnap volt az államalapítás ünnepe, ami katasztrófába torkollott...
Post a Comment