The Prince as a Working Man
I started my internship yesterday. I do consulting work for small and medium-size enterprises on mergers & acquisitions, fund raising and strategic issues. Really interesting and creative work. In case I set up my own business later, which I hope to do, I will benefit a lot from these skills. I learnt many theories at my MBA courses, worked on cases and assignments, but now I finally put them into practice.
I just can't stop thinking of my princess. And not seeing her for the last two days was very hard. I need to kiss her daily, otherwise that day can't be complete. Luckily I will meet her tomorrow after she finishes her work, and also on Sunday. Sunday I will throw a pancake party for my friends. I like doing pancakes, especially throwing them up into the air. I hope my excitment won't stop before finishing 150 of them.
I just can't stop thinking of my princess. And not seeing her for the last two days was very hard. I need to kiss her daily, otherwise that day can't be complete. Luckily I will meet her tomorrow after she finishes her work, and also on Sunday. Sunday I will throw a pancake party for my friends. I like doing pancakes, especially throwing them up into the air. I hope my excitment won't stop before finishing 150 of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment