Thursday, August 03, 2006

Five Days of Paradise

Saturday: I met the king and queen. I brought them different types of fruits. (I bought durian and gave it another try. I still don't understand why it is considered a fruit. It's terrible.) We talked about family, school, work and sports. Then we went to a really good hawker center to have plenty of food. It seems that the parents like me, but of course they are super worried. In the night I went to celebrate Varsha's birthday. I was really tired so I didn't stay too late.

Sunday: We had lunch at my favorite hawker stall near my place, they have the best coffee pork rib in town. Then we watched the Saw on DVD. Although I read great reviews about this show earlier, it was disappointing. In the afternoon I met ama (grandma) and grandpa. Really nice people. Unfortunately ama doesn't speak English, and I can't speak Hokkien (yet). But she seemed to like me. Afterwards we went to Holland Village, because I wanted Sylvia to taste the profiterol and the triple chocolate mousse at Di Paolo. I have never ever seen someone having orgasm while eating desserts.

Monday: My princess cooked for me. Yummie! She prepared delicious spaghetti with tomato sauce, butter prawns and some vegetables. Later she made iced kopi (the local coffee). She was so sweet. In the evening we headed to Sen's birthday drinks.

Tuesday: We went to Suntec City to a professional photo studio to have our pictures taken. It was really funny, and I like two of the photos a lot. We can collect them in two weeks time. Afterwards, we met the king and queen for dinner.

Wednesday: I had the best burger so far this day at Carl's Jr. Then we watched a film, Dragon Tiger Gate, which I enjoyed a lot. We met my princess's friend, Dawn. She was so sweet, when Sylvia left for a few minutes, she told me: "If you bully her, I will hunt you down!" Then we continued chatting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Na, csak járjon erre Sylvia, ő is megkapja a magáét :) aztán csevegnénk tovább :)