Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday, Dóri!

Today is the 29th birthday of my little sister. On this photo, I'm hugging our great-grandmother, Dóri's is hugging our grandaunt, Margit nénje. It was shot on the backyard of our grandparents' house. This is the only photo I have of myself with great-grandma. Hopefully I can negotiate about a job soon, and head back home for Christmas. I miss my family. And I haven't have grandaunt's delicious cookies for a year now. Sylvia will learn how to do my favorite Hungarian dishes.

4 comments:

Zsolt said...

"Sylvia will learn how to do my favorite Hungarian dishes." - hehehe, typical man-like thinking :)

Anonymous said...

yup, not a shred of doubt there, huh? :)

Balu

Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you, I'm still young and beautiful!!
sis

Anonymous said...

A frizud annyira retro!! :)
mintha paróka lenne. sok hajad volt már akkor is.
sis